One tested 32 bits ARM flight controller without any sensor and header pins.
Prefect option for hard core DIY hobbyists
UAVXArm32 can be used standalone or as an adapter on the "Legacy" UAVP board
making use of its sensors including the analog gyros which are still hard to beat.
More Project technical detail are available here
* STM32F405RG6 with FPU 168MHz (1024Kb Flash/32Kb RAM)
* 512KBit EEPROM
* MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer (not include)
* HMC5883L Magnetometer (not include)
* MS5611 Barometer (not include)
* Ultrasonic Rangefinder (not include)
* Optional external battery voltage and current monitor
* Analog and I2C ports for alternative sensors
* Board Size: 54mm X 51mm
**I2C sensor communications are at 400KHz (sensor limitations).