One fully completed and tested 32 bits ARM flight controller with a USB FTDI and a mini USB Cable.
UAVXArm32 can be used standalone or as an adapter on the "Legacy" UAVP board
making use of its sensors including the analog gyros which are still hard to beat.
More Project technical detail are available here
* STM32F405RG6 with FPU 168MHz (1024Kb Flash/32Kb RAM)
* 512KBit EEPROM
* MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer
* HMC5883L Magnetometer
* MS5611 Barometer
* Ultrasonic Rangefinder (not included)
* Optional external battery voltage and current monitor
* Analog and I2C ports for alternative sensors
* Board Size: 54mm X 51mm
**I2C sensor communications are at 400KHz (sensor limitations).
Additional UAVP Sensors supported in adapter mode:
* All analog gyros
* HMC6552 Compass (I2C limited to 100KHz)
* BMP085 Barometer
* Parallel PPM (8 channels)
* Compound PPM (FrSky etc or external decoder)
* Spektrum Satellite (1024b and 2048b resolution)
* SBus (with external inverter)
* Fast PWM (6 channels or 10 without Parallel PPM input)
* I2C at 400KHz
A minimum of 4 channels is required for basic flight control with 7 channels being
required for RTH and Nav functionality.